Head to the Fan Faves 2015 Miiverse community on Dec. 1-3 to vote on Nintendo 3DS games, then come back on Dec. 4-6 to vote for Wii U games.
For more info, go to the Miiverse 2015 Fan Faves community.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve your chances. Open to US residents, including District of Columbia, 13 and older. Void where prohibited. To enter via Miiverse: post to the 2015 Nintendo 3DS Fan Faves Miiverse community between 10am PT on 12/1/15 and 10PM PT on 12/3/15 and/or the 2015 Wii U Fan Faves Miiverse community between 11am PT on 12/4/15 and 10:00 PM PT on 12/6/15. Or enter by postcard: postcard entries must be postmarked between 12/1/15 and 12/5/15 and received by 12/10/14 for the 2015 Nintendo 3DS Fan Faves Sweepstakes or be postmarked between 12/4/15 and 12/9/15 and received by 12/14/15 for the 2015 Wii U Fan Faves Sweepstakes). Limit one entry per person per sweepstakes, regardless of method. 30 randomly selected winners for each Sweepstakes will each receive $15 credit to the Nintendo eShop (approx. retail value of all prizes: US$900). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. See full rules for details, including how to enter, prize information, and other terms and conditions. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the Rules. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave. NE, Redmond, WA, USA.
Nintendo wants you to pick your favorite games of 2015
- My Nintendo June Rewards Announced — My Nintendo has announced their rewards and deals for June! Celebrate summer with a season of great games! My Nintendo helps kick things off with a batch of new rewards, like official Prima eGuides and discounts on some iconic Nintendo franchises: Nintendo Selects titles: • 15% off Animal Crossing™: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo (Nintendo [...]
- ARMS Direct announces Global Testpunc... — ARMS Global Testpunch demos will be playable for two weekends [...]
- Uniqlo 5th Ave New York is hosting a ... — In celebration of the Uniqlo x Nintendo Collection launching May 19, the Uniqlo 5th Ave location will be hosting an in-store gaming experience. [...]
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wi... — ReviewA REvie The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild represents a major change to the Zelda formula even as it builds upon and expands the core Zelda gameplay that has sustained the series from its inception. [...]
- Nintendo’s anticipated Splatoon 2 Glo... — The Splatoon 2 Global Testfire demo is free to try and will only run for a limited time each day through March 24-26. [...]